At the heart of our production are modern CNC tool grinding machines. Production facilities are based in clean conditions at constant temperatures, necessary for the production of extremely precise instrument. Operations are also exceedingly quiet thanks to central extraction and filtration of the cooling oil placed in a separate engine room. Each newly-produced or re-ground tool has its own “birth certificate” – a detailed record of information about its production recorded in bar-code form. We have a wide variety of machines to meet the individual needs of all our customers.
Automated tool production
HERMLE C22 and C12
- 5-axis machining centres for production of precision smaller dimension products
- production of cutting tools with carbide indexable inserts
- Precision machining cooperation
- max. dimensions of products Ø 450 x 370 mm in 5 axis, 450 x 600 x 300 mm in 3 axis
- max. 30 000 revolutions per minute